FAQ on Gym Reopening!
We’re all BEYOND ready to reopen the gym. We’re working dilligently to prepare our clubs once we’re able to be up and running again! Below we answered a few frequently asked questions we hope you’ll find helpful.
Frequently Asked Questions
What hours will the gym be open?
- M-F 5am – 10pm
- Sa-Su 6am – 8pm (East 7am-6pm)
Are facemasks required for members?
The Health Department highly recommends, but not required. All staff will be required to wear protective face coverings.
What are your tentative dates for reopening amenities?
- Showers: June 15th
- Kids Klub: June 15th (No dues will be charged for our plus membership during this time)
- 24hour Access: Sun-Thur nights beginning June 14th
- Basketball: To be determined
- Sauna: To be determined
What are the social distancing guidelines in the club?
We are asking all members to maintain a 6-foot distance between themselves and others in the club. Bob’s Gym has implemented procedures to help ensure these distancing guidelines are respected including visual reminders, area closures and staff to monitor and enforce these rules.
What will Bob’s be doing to keep the clubs clean?
All members are required to disinfect their equipment before and after use. A team member will be dedicated to continuously sanitizing high touch points throughout the club.
What changes will be made with Group Exercise?
- The class schedule has been reduced to allow for proper sanitizing after classes
- Class sizes will be limited to ensure social distancing.
- Registration on the app is highly encouraged to reserve your place in the class.
- Many North and Newburgh classes have been moved to the basketball court.
- Members will need to bring their own mats until further notice.
Are members allowed to bring guests?
Prime Members may continue to bring a guest on the weekends. No other guest passes are allowed at this time.